Here are some sample programs. Some examples from the lecture or textbook may show up here.
- empty Shell
- classic Hello, World! Program
- sample program 1.8 from Savitch for counting Peapods
- variation of Peapods showing stream concatenation
- Ugly example of legal C++ that's hard to read
- Function example from the June 22 lecture.
- Guessing Game solution from HW2.
- Randomized guessing game.
- Call-by-Reference example from June 24.
- solution to the Pizza Ordering homework assignment.
- solution to the Counting Game homework assignment.
- Coordinated Arrays example from lecture.
- functions using a Structure example from lecture.
- simple DayOfYear Class example from lecture.